Engineering Project Manager - Civil
- Manage the day-to-day planning and engineering of projects for Gympie Eldorado Mining Pvt Ltd. (GEM )
- Schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities, assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Monitor compliance to any applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards and other specifications.
- Perform quality control on the projects (budget, schedule, plans, staff performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Prepare project estimates, budget, schedules and execution plans.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Monitor work completed by sub-contractors and approve timesheets.
- Responsible for project functions including but not limited to engineering management, project management, site management,project control management, procurement, etc. are all coordinated and properly staffed to meet all project goals.
- Prepare and submit reports on the progress and status of the project
- Perform other project engineering and project management related duties.
- Project Closure
Requirement: B.E / B. Tech Civil with Project Management from recognised B school, 6 - 8 years of experience in Project Management and Project Closure